TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can place an order either:
1. By email:
We accept orders by email if accessing our online store is difficult and if you require assistance with a large order, please contact our sales team on email@example.com
* Please note that we cannot sell knives to anyone under the age of 18 years.
* Please note that orders need to be settled in full to be processed
If the product you ordered is not available immediately, we will contact you with the expected delivery time by email. In case the product you ordered is unavailable or we are unable to provide alternative product, we shall refund the purchase cost to you.
If you require the product to be delivered by a certain date, please contact us before placing an order. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery time, however, we will be able to provide the estimated delivery time.
We accept payment:
1. Credit cards
2. By bank transfer
You can pay by bank transfer in Sterling to Santander Bank in UK, see details in the Quotation the Sales team has provided to you. We do not accept cash or any other methods than above. We cannot guarantee the security of data which you send us by email. Please do not send us your payment information by email.
1. Your order will normally be dispatched within one week. We cannot guarantee specific delivery dates.
2. Some items are shipped from the UK by Royal Mail delivery, however Japanese equipment are mostly shipped from Niigata, Japan to customers via EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post Service Ltd) .
3. For large orders with the total weights of package exceeding 30 kg, they will be shipped in two or more packages.
Delivery charges are included in the Quotation you have received by our Sales Team, should any additional delivery charges apply, the team will inform accordingly prior processing the order.
Import duties or other taxes are taking care by us, so you can seat and relax and avoid the hard-working paperwork process that International imports require.
Prices of products may change from time to time. Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our spreadsheets are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. You can amend or cancel your order placed via our sales team, provided that the order has not yet entered the dispatch process or the order is not personalized for your request such as knives for left-handed users, knives with engraved blades or other custom-made items.
2. It may not always be possible to stop an order as we endeavour to process orders immediately. If the order you wish to cancel is listed as “Items Dispatching Soon” or “Items Dispatched”, it cannot be stopped, though you may return it following our Return Policy. Please note that your right to return item does not apply to certain products. Further details are set out in our Return Policy.
3. The customer is responsible for the Customs fees if applied. If the customer refuses to pay those taxes, your order will be returned to us. Within 3 days after having received the item back, we will refund you the amount of your order after having withdrawn the shipping cost.
You may return an unwanted item for a refund within 14 days of your receipt for the order. Please contact us from the Contact Form. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping costs and risks. We recommend you make a copy of the completed invoice and Return Form for your records.
The following items may not be returned:
1. Personalised items which have been made to the customer’s request, such as knives for left-handers, blade sharpened and engraved,
2. Items which are not in their original packaging and condition.
We are sorry but a 30% of the total order will be discounted from the return amount as this is our shipping cost and import duties which we have paid in advance to clear the goods you ordered. An email will be sent to you to confirm receipt and processing of your return request. Please note that only the products purchased from us may be returned for a refund.
Our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with our products. We take great care in packaging your order for a successful delivery but unfortunately accidents can happen. Should any product arrive damaged or imperfect, please review the returns forms included with your order and choose the required option. If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of our friendly Customer Service Advisors on +44 (0)079 4321 8399 or firstname.lastname@example.org (9am to 5pm GMT, Monday to Friday).
In the unlikely event you do not wish to keep a product after it has arrived, you have 30 days from the delivery date to return the unused product - in some cases, at your own expense (See Terms and Conditions) - to us in its original condition, using the return form and return label included with your order. Alternatively, please contact our Customer Service advisors to see if we can arrange a courier pick up at a time to suits you - this option is available in certain circumstances so please contact us for more information.
Upon receipt of the product(s) in the original condition, we will issue a refund within 14 days for the amount charged for the product to the credit card used to place the order.
If you would like to have your knife sharpened by a professional, you can send your knife to us. The cost of sharpening depends on the knife grade and blade length. Please contact us before you send your knife.
If your knife needs a handle replacement or blade repairing, we can repair it.
Please contact us and we will let you know the cost and delivery charges.
* Our Knife Sharpening and Repairing Services are available only for knives purchased from us.