This is the finest pan available for making Japanese rolled omelets. The tin-coated copper of this pan conducts heat quickly and evenly, allowing you to cook and roll omelets without sticking or breaking.
Noted for its high quality and excellent conductivity.
- Professional quality copper Tamagoyaki pan
- Lightweight, and easy to manipulate
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Allows for greater control over targeted heat distribution
- Traditional style, made in Japan
Tamagoyaki Pan | Copper
Worried about maintaining a copper pan? Whether copper, stainless steel, or cast iron, all good quality pans require a degree of thorough cleaning to ensure their longevity. And though copper is more prone to tarnishing, this is easily taken care of with the copper cleaner included – or by rubbing down with a little tomato ketchup!