How Do I Place An Order?
We accept orders by email if accessing our online store is difficult and if you require assistance with a large order, please contact our sales team on email@example.com
- Please note that we cannot sell knives to anyone under the age of 18 years.
- Please note that orders need to be settled in full to be processed
Payment and Shipping
We accept payment:
1. Credit cards
2. By bank transfer
You can pay by bank transfer in Sterling to Santander Bank in UK, see details in the Quotation the Sales team has provided to you. We do not accept cash or any other methods than above. We cannot guarantee the security of data which you send us by email. Please do not send us your payment information by email.
1. Your order will normally be dispatched within one week. We cannot guarantee specific delivery dates.
2. Some items are shipped from the UK by Royal Mail delivery, however Japanese equipment are mostly shipped from Niigata, Japan to customers via EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post Service Ltd) .
3. For large orders with the total weights of package exceeding 30 kg, they will be shipped in two or more packages.
Delivery charges and Pricing
Delivery charges are included in the Quotation you have received by our Sales Team, should any additional delivery charges apply, the team will inform accordingly prior processing the order.
Prices of products may change from time to time. Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our spreadsheets are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible.
You may return an unwanted item for a refund within 3 days of your receipt for the order. Please contact us from the Contact Form. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping costs and risks. We recommend you make a copy of the completed invoice and Return Form for your records.
The following items may not be returned:
1. Personalised items which have been made to the customer’s request, such as knives for left-handers, blade sharpened and engraved,
2. Items which are not in their original packaging and condition.
We are sorry but a 30% of the total order will be discounted from the return amount as this is our shipping cost and import duties which we have paid in advance to clear the goods you ordered. An email will be sent to you to confirm receipt and processing of your return request. Please note that only the products purchased from us may be returned for a refund.
If the item you received is damaged or has any defective, please notify us within 2 days of receipt. For damage resulting from shipping, please take a photograph which shows clearly the damaged area and keep the original item as well as all packing materials, receipts, etc. for future inspection by the carrier.
1. You can amend or cancel your order placed via our sales team, provided that the order has not yet entered the dispatch process or the order is not personalized for your request such as knives for left-handed users, knives with engraved blades or other custom-made items.
2. It may not always be possible to stop an order as we endeavour to process orders immediately. If the order you wish to cancel is listed as “Items Dispatching Soon” or “Items Dispatched”, it cannot be stopped, though you may return it following our Return Policy. Please note that your right to return item does not apply to certain products. Further details are set out in our Return Policy.
3. The customer is responsible for the Customs fees if applied. If the customer refuses to pay those taxes, your order will be returned to us. Within 3 days after having received the item back, we will refund you the amount of your order after having withdrawn the shipping cost.